The 37th Philippine Chemistry Congress (37PCC) will be held at the SMX Convention Center Bacolod City on July 26-28, 2023. The theme of the congress is “Chemistry and Agriculture 4.0: Chemistry for Agriculture and Food Security”.
Terms and Conditions:
- The 37th Philippine Chemistry Congress can only accommodate 800 participants. As such, registration is first come-first serve.
- Registration is to be accomplished individually. Group registration is not allowed.
- There will be no on-site registration.
- Please prepare the following documents to ensure a smooth registration process:
a. PRC ID
b. Student ID, if any
c. Membership ID or proof of membership, if any
Only those who have a valid membership to any of the following professional organizations (ICP, KKP, PACT,PACS) may avail of the discount. Please note that membership status will be verified and in case of lacking payment, certificate will be withheld until completion of payment or updating of membership.
d. Proof of payment ( soft copy of deposit slip or screenshot of electronic transfer)
- Payment will be done via Bank Deposit (Dragonpay is not yet available)). Registration is non-refundable.
- For paper presenters, payment does not guarantee acceptance of the paper submitted. You are advised to secure acceptance of your paper first before proceeding. You can access the form for submission of papers here: https://37pcc.icp.org.ph/call-for-papers/
Non-Member of PFCS Organization: 6,000.00
Member of PFCS Organization : 5,000.00
Bank Name: Bank of the Philippine Islands (BPI)
Account Name: Integrated Chemists of the Philippines Inc 37PCC
Account No.: 0041 0356 76
Note: For bulk payment, kindly include the names of the participants in the deposit slip.
For bank transfers kindly include the names of the participants in the remarks.
If you have any concerns, you may contact us at email@example.com